Friday, January 3, 2014

Past week workouts...

Sunday: My dad and I went on a 4 and 1/2 mile run along the green belt.
Monday: Maddie and I biked/did circuits (Monday circuit, strength circuit, and Monday circuit again) for 20min each.  Afterward, we spent 10min on foam rollers and stretching 
Wednesday: Wednesdy I biked on the stationary bike machine for 20min, and then I did lots of excersizes using the TRX. 
Thursday: Did an excersize "routine" I found in a fitness magazine consisting of excersizes featured in the T25 excersize video by trainer Shaun T including excersizes he calls hammer kicks, hop hop squats, pyramids, kick and lunge combos, crossovers, the hip up v hold, burpee push up jacks, alternate speed-knees, and walking ski abs. 
Friday (today): My family and I went to the gym for about 30minutes doing various nautilus/weight machines.
Enjoy the last couple of days!
Kaitlyn Cooney

No comments:

Post a Comment